An Urbanicity Alert
Join the Discussion on District Heating & Cooling Development in the Land of Geothermal Energy, Iceland!
As countries consider how to meet their commitments and goals regarding climate change district heating and cooling has become a major consideration in lowering carbon emissions.
- Moving Towards a Low Carbon Society
- The Future of District Heating and Cooling
- Policy, Regulations and Consumer Relations
- Local Solutions and Technology
- Small Scale District Energy
- The Expansion of Geothermal Energy Utilization and District Energy
The expected audience at SDEC is personnel and managers of district energy utilities, advisors, consultants, contractors and suppliers in the sector, researchers, scientists and authorities.
Join us in Reykjavik >> REGISTER NOW <<
Urbanicity 284 Napier Rd, Havelock North, Hawke's Bay NZ